Water Systems Council (WSC) Members are leaders in the water well industry who are dedicated to promoting and protecting our nation’s precious groundwater supply.
Membership in WSC shows your commitment to and achievement in the water well industry. WSC is a national nonprofit organization with programs solely focused on private water wells and small, shared wells serving an estimated 23 million households nationwide (according to the U.S. EPA).
WSC pledges to provide you with invaluable member services to assist you in improving your business. Powerful things can happen when the water well industry unites.
WSC Member Advantage includes:
- Networking with industry leaders
- Spring and Fall Members’ Meetings
- Committee Meetings
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Congressional Visits
- Pump and Tank Shipment Monthly Statistical Reports (Manufacturer Members)
- Pump and Tank Shipment Quarterly Statistical Reports (Distributor Members)
- Pump Shipment By-State Semi-Annual Statistical Reports (Manufacturer Members)
- Regional Shipment Reports (Manufacturer and Distributor Members)
- Business Conditions Questionnaire, a monthly survey tracking business trends (Manufacturer and Distributor Members)
- Federal and State Advocacy
- State Legal Support
- Member’s Only access to WSC website
- Around the States Monthly Reports on state regulations and legislative issues impacting the water well industry.
- Well Connected Monthly Newsletter to receive the most up-to-date WSC information.
- Free Product Listings (Qualified Members)
- Pitless Adapters, Pitless Units and Well Caps – PAS-97 (2017)
- Pressurized Water Storage Tank – ANSI/WSC PST 2000/2016
- Publications Discount – 25% Off for ALL Members
- Involvement with WSC’s wellcare® Program Activities
Questions about membership should be emailed directly to Erin Coffman or call 202.625.4387.