OPEN: Wellcare® Programs Assistant
The Water Systems Council is seeking a highly motivated associate with knowledge of household well systems and groundwater to become a part of our team!
The Water Systems Council (WSC) is a national nonprofit organization with programs solely focused on household wells and protecting our nation’s groundwater resources. WSC operates the wellcare® program with a hotline that answers questions from the public about home water well systems and maintaining a safe source of drinking water. The wellcare® program also provides consumers with publications and sources of information on topics concerning wells, water quality, testing and treatment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with answering hotline calls and respond to live chat and email inquires
- Manage large number of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner, including queries from Live Chat
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, research inquiries when necessary and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Maintain records of all calls, emails, and chats
- Input all data from inquiries into web-based database
- Compile data to generate monthly and annual reports
- Respond to requests for publications offered by WSC
- Process publication orders
- Maintain files and record all publication orders received
- Assist with writing new publications and updating existing publications
- Assist with social media, and marketing of wellcare® programs
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for social media sites, oversee regular posts and respond to followers
- Create, collect, and edit content for quarterly newsletters
- Collaborate with staff on special projects as needed
- Reports to WSC Executive Director
- Solid working knowledge of well systems, groundwater, and water quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data programs
- High School diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
This is a full-time telecommuting position where candidate will work from home. The new employee will need to set aside an area in his or her home which is reserved during working hours exclusively for the performance of the employee’s work duties.
WSC employees may be asked to travel on occasion to attend trade shows, conferences, or WSC meetings.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 401(K) Retirement Program
- 100% Heath insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for all federal holidays
Email letter of introduction and resume to: email@example.com.